Takeuchi Mariya "Your Eyes".

12/01/2018

Female solo singer Takeuchi Mariya

t f B! P L
Mariya's husband is Tatsuro Yamashita... なのです!!

.

How are you going guys!!.

Sadly... since my girlfriend has to go to the office for to correspondence caused by the customer's circumstances even on Saturday, today.

I feel a bit bored spending a holiday alone here in Tokyo.

Well... firstly, I thought I should go to fishing.

I seem to have a light cold with a bit headache now, so...I could not able to call anybody.

Therefore... have decided to write a topic about Japanese pronunciation study issue today.

So... I have created a Japanese Pronunciation table as have attached at below for to relieve my boredom time.

The peculiarity about Japanese language is "all pronunciations are strictly manualized as below graph".

【Japanese Pronunciation table】.

.

As you have looked at the graph, you may find that it has missing letters comparing with English letters such as "L", "Q", "V" and "X"... these letters are not existed in Japanese pronunciations as I have mentioned at the graph.

So... We, Japanese people are not good at pronouncing these characters, especially, differentiating "L", and "R".

Hence... does not matter... this is also "Shou ga nai" issue.

So... The attached song,  "Mariya Takeuchi" 's "Your Eyes" have been sung in English.

But...is still Japanese English.... is also... "Shou ga nai".


Pronunciation.

【Pronunciation.】.

I am dreaming and in my dream.
I see your eyes.
they fill my heart with heaven.

I am flying and in the sky.
I see your eyes.
they answer all my longing for you.

I have always lived my life in fantasy.
no chance to take.
no heart to break.
but now you take my hand and.
you make me understand that two dreams.
can join together.

It is morning and as I wake.
I see your eyes.
they are my reason.
they are my answer now.
Because I love you.
The one who made my dreams come true.

I have always lived my life in fantasy.
No chance to take.
No heart to break.
But now you take my hand and.
you make me understand.
that two dreams can join together.

It is morning and as I wake.
I see your eyes.
They are my reason.
they are my answer now.
because I love you.
the one who made my dreams come true.

Why I write "Pronunciations" is because if I write the exact word... "somebody" will try to delete my post.

So... this is a small "Rebellion against power".

Ahaha... very tiny me... but... this is exact actual me, so... "Shou ga nai" also!!.

Oops... I forgot to tell you the important topic.

Mariya Takeuchi is husband is Tatsuro Yamashita who introduced last time.


【Female solo singers.】.

★Miwa.

★Takeuchi Mariya.
Takeuchi Mariya "Your Eyes".



This is all for today!!.

Ahaha... そんな感じで... みなさん...ごきげんよぉ ーって事なのです(笑).



Pyonko and Mu From Tokyoでしたぁーっ!!.
 

Japanese Main Site

Japanese Main Site
むう&ぴょんこの天邪鬼探検隊

Translation

Popular article ranking (the last 7 days)

Popular article ranking (the last 30 days)

Popular article ranking (All term)

QooQ