Iijima Mari "Ai oboete imasuka?" with translation.

2/14/2019

Female solo singer Iijima Mari

t f B! P L
A theme song of the Japanese animation masterpiece, "Macross the movie"...なのです!!

.

How are you guys going!!

If somebody have asked you about Japan, You would probably think and answer Japanese Animations!!.

Therefore today's topic is the recommendation of the everlasting masterpiece of the Japanese animation movie called "Super Dimension Fortress Macross, the movie"!!. 

However... explaining the awesomeness is impossible to do it.

So... just only introducing the theme song of "Macross the movie" today though.

But having a bit desolating feeling for such a small explanation only for  this awesome "Macross the movie".

Therefore, let me make an small explanation about the movie!!.

"Macross the movie" is based on the "Macross TV series" which has broadcasted on 1982.

The important point about this "Macross the Movie" is the movie which had been reconstructed the whole story of the TV series released on theatres on July 1984 as for mature adults rather than for kids like other animation movies.

Speaking about the year 1984...1984 was the year that the first generation of Microsoft MS-DOS and Apple computer were the mainstream for the personal computer.

Hence the production company of the movie was not be able to adopt the computer graphics during the movie production periods.

So...By this reason... "Macross the movie" have not adopted CG at all.

But as this result,  whole scenes were constituted with handwriting by the staffs.

However, If some of you might have heard the name "Macross", you might have imagined that "Macross TV series" as "Robotech", which have exported from Japan to the world by the American toy company, Mattel.

But by the Mattel's strategy of expectations of increasing the other animation toy sales, Sadly "Macross TV series" had merged with other Japanese robot animations and have changed its name as "Robotech".

Forcibly merged with other animations..."Robotech" is not worth to watch it by its inconsistent terrible scripts at all.

Hence, I strongly mention to you that "Robotech" is not "Macross TV series" and have to comprehend with "Macross the movie" as in the absolute different level of perfection with the above two names.

Ahaha... I love this "Macross the movie" so much... hence being talked too long... sorry.

As like our Japanese proverb is saying, "Seeing is worthy, rather than explaining by a thousand words".

So... better to watch the above attached song.

Oops... The attached movie is the extracted song part from the original movie with in Japanese language... so do not upset!!.


Translation and Pronunciation.

【Translation.】.

be able to hear you calling me now.
"come over to my side here".
being as about to lose against solitude, to me.
can see you now.
gradually walking toward me.
closing my both eyes.
to me who is waiting for.
until yesterday.
my eyes were blurred with tears.
my heart is now.

do you remember??.
the time when have met eye to eye.
do you remember??.
the time when our hands have gently touched each other.
it was the first time.
it was the beginning of our loving journey.
I love you so.

be able to feel your lines of sight now.
no matter how far apart.
my entire body becoming warm.
I believe your love now.
could you care.
from the far away place.
watching over me.
until yesterday.
my eyes were blurred with tears.
my world is now.

do you remember??.
the time when have met eye to eye.
do you remember??.
the time when our hands have gently touched each other.
it was the first time.
it was the beginning of our loving journey.
I love you so.

ah I am not alone anymore.
because you are here.

do you remember??.
the time when have met eye to eye.
do you remember??.
the time when our hands have gently touched each other.
it was the first time.
it was the beginning of our loving journey.
I love you so.

ah I am not alone anymore.
because you are here.

【Pronunciations】.

ima anata no koe ga kikoeru.
koko ni oide to.
sabishisa ni makesou na watashi ni.
ima anata no sugata ga mieru.
aruite kuru.
me wo tojite matteiru watashi ni.
kinou made.
namida de kumotteta.
kokoro wa ima.

oboete imasuka?.
me to me ga atta toki wo.
oboete imasuka?.
te to te ga fureatta toki.
sore wa hajimete no.
ai no tabidachi deshita.
I love you so.

ima anata no shisen kanjiru.
hanarete temo.
karada ju ga atatakaku naru no.
ima anata no ai shinji masu.
douzo watashi wo.
tooku mara.
mima motte kudasai.
kinou made namida de kumotteta.
sekai wa ima.

oboete imasuka?.
me to me ga atta toki wo.
oboete imasuka?.
te to te ga fureatta toki.
sore wa hajimete no.
ai no tabidachi deshita.
I love you so.

ah mou hitori bocchi ja nai.
anata ga iru kara.

oboete imasuka?.
me to me ga atta toki wo.
oboete imasuka?.
te to te ga fureatta toki.
sore wa hajimete no.
ai no tabidachi deshita.
I love you so.

ah mou hitori bocchi ja nai.
anata ga iru kara.

【Female solo singers.】.

★Miwa.

★Takeuchi Mariya.
Takeuchi Mariya "Your Eyes".



This is all for today!!.

Ahaha... そんな感じで... みなさん...ごきげんよぉ ーって事なのです(笑).



Pyonko and Mu From Tokyoでしたぁーっ!!.
 

Japanese Main Site

Japanese Main Site
むう&ぴょんこの天邪鬼探検隊

Translation

Popular article ranking (the last 7 days)

Popular article ranking (the last 30 days)

Popular article ranking (All term)

QooQ