Fukuhara Miho "Thank you" with translation.

6/29/2020

Female solo singer Fukuhara Miho

t f B! P L
This song may definitely makes you cry...maybe!!.

.

Hi, guys!!.

Let me revise and re-introduce you Fukuhara Miho who have born in Hokkaido on 1987 June 19th along with her splendid song "Thank you".

This "Thank you" had been released on 2010 June 16th within her 2nd album called "Music is my life".

Sadly... this song can able to play only has an "Flash" application installed devices!!.

so... sometimes that android or iPhone like smartphone devices are not correspond for playing this song.

Hence... please watch this movie by your PC or Playstation 4... maybe??.

The splendor of this song is the lyrics and music are perfectly match with a movie in it.

Have to say before starting a song is "Appreciations from each... this movie clip is create based on the posts from general public".

Therefore... this song might a bit heavy for some people.

But... it is a good text to comprehend how Japanese think for this heavy issue like... maybe??.


Introducing several appreciation comments from her fans.

.

With a small me, My mother embracing me.
This is my first photo of my life.

.

I have noticed to know the feelings other than "joyous, anger sorrowful, fun" for the first time, when my two kids were born.

.

My grandfather was in sick.
He must had strong pain throughout his body at anytime.
But he always called my name with a smile.
Conversely, he always has given me my living motivations.

.

To the world's best mother.We are very happy now because of you.
So, thank you.

.

I can not stay by your side forever.
But I will be always on your side forever.

.

Father of these children left for heaven two years ago.
I am very anxious, be not able to figure out our future everyday.
But definitely smiles of children are supporting my heart.

.

Wishing this happiness be eternal.

.

The last picture with my dad who left for heaven.
Thank you for so many good smiles, dad.

.

Only just had 15 months lifetime.
But we had listened so many Miho Fukuhara songs together.
Since when you were in my body.
Thank you for given us a lot of happiness.
Thank you for been as our daughter.


Translation and pronunciation.

【Translation.】.

Thank you.
in a lot of coincidences.
for have found chosen me.
because, by seeing me reflecting in your eyes.
be able to have a generous heart.

thank you.
beside trembling while crying.
for have given me serenity.
because, rather than any of other words.
be much stronger.

thank you.
against me who foolishly shouting out.
for have given me anger.
no matter how fall or get hurt.
can able to stand up again.

swimming across the sea of encounter.
drown by confuse or joy.
even if the always believed justice has fallen apart.
you are at my side.

oh, oh, melody.
what words.
uninterrupted melody.
which would heal you??.
future with a full of anxiety.
but, reach out my hand more.
because, have much more unspoken words must tell you.

awesome my heart.

even if I become into ashes and been vanished.
I will blooming a tiny flower outside of your window.
thinking about you.
even just that make me happy.
watching over you forever.
guarding you forever.

oh, oh, melody.
what words.
uninterrupted melody.
which would heal you??.
dirty dusty hands.
even so, reach out hands more.
because, have much more unseen scenery are there.

to the dried mind yesterday.
thank you.
to the rain.
thank you.
to the betray.
thank you.
to the stars revolving around.
also to the not yet seen future.
thank you.
to the past memories which never disappear.
also to new memories.
also for your smile.
thank you.

【Pronunciation.】.

thank you.
takusan no guzen no naka de.
mitsukete kurete.
datte sono me ni utsuru dake demo.
yasashiku nareru kara.

thank you.
furu ete naiteru soba ni.
seijaku wo kurete.
datte.
donna kotoba yori zutto.
tsuyoku nareru kara.

thank you.
oroka ni sakebu watashi ni.
ikari wo kurete.
datte.
nando koronde kizutsui temo.
mata tachi agaru kara.

deai no umi wo oyoi de.
tomadoi ya yorokobi de obore temo.
zutto shinji tsuzuketa tadashisa ga.
kuzure temo.
anata ga ite kureta.

oh, oh, melody.
donna kotoba ga.
togire nai melody.
anata wo iyasu darou.
fuan darake no mirai.
demo te wo nobasu yo.
datte mada iete inai.
kotoba ga takusan.
aru kara.

awesome my heart.
awesome my heart.

watashi ga hai ni natte kiete mo.
anata no mado no soto de.
chiisa na hana wo saka seru kara.
anata wo omou.
sore dake de shiawase dayo.
anata wo zutto miteru kara.
mamoru kara.

oh, oh, melody.
donna kotoba ga.
togire nai melody.
anata wo iyasu darou.

hokori mamire no te wo.
sore demo nobasu yo.
datte mada miete inai.
keshiki ga takusan.
aru kara.

kawaita kinou ni.
thank you.
ame ni.
thank you.
uragiri ni.
thank you.
mawari tsuzu keru hoshi ni.
mada minu mirai ni.
thank you.
kienai kako mo.
atarashii kioku mo.
anata no egao nimo.
thank you.


【Female solo singers.】.

★Miwa.

★Takeuchi Mariya.
Takeuchi Mariya "Your Eyes".



This is all for today!!.

Ahaha... そんな感じで... みなさん...ごきげんよぉ ーって事なのです(笑).



Pyonko and Mu From Osakaでしたぁーっ!!.
 

Japanese Main Site

Japanese Main Site
むう&ぴょんこの天邪鬼探検隊

Translation

Popular article ranking (the last 7 days)

Popular article ranking (the last 30 days)

Popular article ranking (All term)

QooQ