My Little Lover "Now and Then" with translation.

10/15/2021

Girl group My Little Lover

t f B! P L
a very typical emotional Japanese Pop music...なのですっ!!.

.
.

How are you going guys!!.

Today...Would like to recommend this typical Japanese sentimental song called "Now and Then" by My Little Lover.

"Now and Then" is the 5th single song which has released on October 1996.It has an full of Kawaii and pureness with a bit of sadness of "My Little Lover" in the song.

So... definitely You will like this song also.

By the way... does anyone has a solution against the trouble of google not indexing issue??.

My new articles since this September, Google is ignoring to index, even I have asked many times for fetching articles with my sitemap.

I am in a big trouble now.

But... Ahaha... does not matter... Shikata ga nai.

Google people are smart.

So... soon they will solve this serious problems in near future.

Until then...just like the ordinary Japanese people do, I will do all what I can do everyday with a smile.


Translation and pronunciation.

【Translation.】.

in the sky I dreamed.
countless junctions.
and my future.
seemed felt like saw it.
have woke up.

I am alive here.
I am thinking of you here.
to my tomorrow.
not intends to ask for a relationship.
oh.

my heart is getting blurred.
at the riverside beach of a dream.
irreplaceable.
the everyday side beach.

I am going to born and raise.
in the time stream.
even not show sorrow behaviour.
becoming to forget.
I am going to become forgetting it.

if turn a globe.
at the several city corners.
many you.
felt a sign of encounterment with.
oh.

at that time.
at that voice.
at that scene.
the two have chosen to part.

the time never goes back.
but pretending to act like alright.
even a dignified soul.
smiling while crying.
tears are overflowing.

be live as I am.
seems to have no meaning.
the dawn.

standing at the corner of the early morning empty city.
get ready posturing for a start.
like a sprinter.
have drawn in my heart the start line.

and then.
I am going to born and raise.
in the time stream.
even not show sorrow behaviour.
definitely I will going to become forget it.

inside the speed of like cutting the wind.


【Pronunciation.】.

sora no naka de yume mita.
musuu no edawakare to.
jibun no mirai wo.
mita youna ki ga shite.
me ga sameta.

boku wa koko de ikiteru.
boku wa kokode omotteru.
jibun no ashita ni.
tsunagari wo motomenai.
oh.

kokoro ga nijinda.
yume no hotori.
kakegae no nai.
hibi no hotori.

boku wa umare yuku.
toki no naka de.
kanashisa no shigusa nado.
wasurete yuku.
wasurete shimau kara.

chikyuugi wo mawashitara.
ikutsu mono machikado de.
ikutsu mono kimi to.
deaeru yokan ga shita.
oh.

ano toki.
ano koe.
ano bamen de.
futari wa wakare wo erandeta.

toki wa modorazu ni.
tsuyogaru kara.
rin to shita tamashii mo.
nakiwarai de.
namida ga afureteru.

jibun rashiku.
ikiru koto nado.
nan no imi mo naiyouna asayake.

dare mo inai.
asa no machi ni tachi.
kamaete miru.
tankyorisousha no you ni.
start line.
kokoro de egaiteta.

soshite boku wa umare yuku.
toki no naka de.
kanashisa no shigusa nado.
wasurete shimau no darou.

kaze wo kiru youna.
speed no naka de.




【Girl group.】.




This is all for today.

そんな感じで・・・みなさん、ごきげんよぉーって事なのですっ!!



Pyonko and Mu From Osakaでしたぁーっ!!

 

Japanese Main Site

Japanese Main Site
むう&ぴょんこの天邪鬼探検隊

Translation

Popular article ranking (the last 7 days)

Popular article ranking (the last 30 days)

Popular article ranking (All term)

QooQ