Uchida Maaya "Kikoeru??" with translation.

8/26/2022

Female solo singer Uchida Maaya

t f B! P L
Maaya is definitely a super Kawaii actress in Japan...なのです!!.

.

How are you going guys!!.

We were so busy to receive foster children from this April.

So...sorry for kept you waiting a long time.

Anyway... after the intermission.

For today...Would like to recommend Uchida Maaya's song, who has born in Tokyo on December 27th 1989.

That song is titled "Kikoeru??" which has released on April 22nd 2022.

It has also adopted to the Japanese animation ending song of "Shachiku san wa youjo yurei ni iyasaretai".

As you noticed from the above descriptions...Uchida Maaya is 32 years old "girl" now but... She has the typical Japanese Kawaii cute looking.

Big round eyes, slow but gentle elegantly behaviours, super kawaii facial expressions, very pretty fashion and politely tolerated thoughtful personality.

She is definitely a one of Kawaii actress in Japan.

Once you have watched the above PV, you will definitely enchanted with her for ever...so... be aware!!.


 
Translation and pronunciation.


【Translation.】.

I can hear the voice from inside me.

the shadow which have not looked closely on that day.
very regretting not have grab it.
(all the time since that day.).

why can not do it.
blaming myself all the time but.

please notice me.
I am here.
a whispering voice gently pushed at my back.
(I can hear it.).

show me.
even if that would not be able to reach the ideal.
beyond the struggling future.
definitely another me is there.
even if I falter.
you will giving me a power of live.

I can hear the whispering voice from inside me.
please stay there.
my pretty ghost.
(I can hear the little voice.).

even the hill that I have ran up many times before.
I can run faster in next time.
(definitely.).

yes.
cast a magic to myself.
imagining my self figure.

show me a scenery which nobody never known before.
such passion forced me to run.
(to a far away.).

always a little ahead of me.
see.
take light steps.
that is an another me I want to be.
it is almost there.
soon be able to catch up.
believe in me.
the light which you have given to me.
converting everything to the power.

while collecting a lot of feelings.
here now.
the voices of everyone.
(can you hear the voices??.).

let us go!!.
there is no ideal anywhere.
beyond the struggling future.
there will be an encounter where we can walk side by side in someday.
look.
the world that can hold a hand by a hand.
surely a lot of angels will there.
gently swoop down one by one.
will giving us a strong feeling.
I can hear the mysterious whispering voice.
please stay by my side.
my pretty ghost.
(I can hear the little voice.).


【Pronunciation.】.

uchinaru koe ga suru.

minogasiteta anohi no kage wo.
tsukame nakatta koto kuyan de tayo.
(zutto).

nande dekinainda to.
semete bakari datta kedo.

nee kizuite yo.
koko ni irun dayo.
sasayaku koe ga senaka wo oshita no sa.
(kikoeru??).

misete.
risou ni todokanakute.
demo.
mogaku mirai no saki niwa.
kitto mouhitori no watashi ga iru.
tsumazui temo.
kimi ga chikara wo kurerunda.

uchinaru sasayaki goe ga suru.
soko ni ite.
my pretty ghost.
(I can hear the little voice).

ikudo mo kake agatta saka wo.
tsugi wa motto hayaku yukerunda.
(kitto).

sou mahou wo kakete.
sugata wo image suruno.

dare mo shiranai.
keshiki wo misete.
sonna negai ga.
watashi wo hashiraseru.
(tooku made).

itsumo watashi no sukoshi saki de hora.
karoyakana step fumu.
sore wa mou hitori no naritai jibun.
mou soko dayo.
sugu ni oitsukeru darou.
jibun wo shinjite.
kimi ni moratta hikari wo.
zenbu chikara ni kaeru.

takusan no omoi atsume kokode ima.
minna no koe ga.
(nee kikoeru??).

yukou.
risou nante doko nimo nai.
mogaku mirai no saki niwa.
itsuka mata kata wo narabe deaeru.
hora.
te wo tsunageru sekai ga.
kitto takusan no tenshi ga ite.
mai orite wa.
tsuyoi kimochi wo kurerun da.
fushigi na sasayaki goe ga suru.
soba ni ite.
my pretty ghost.
(I can hear the little voice).

 

【Female solo singers.】.

★Miwa.

★Takeuchi Mariya.
Takeuchi Mariya "Your Eyes".



This is all for today!!.

そんな感じで・・・みなさん、ごきげんよぉーって事なのです!!.




Pyonko and Mu From Osakaでしたぁーっ!!.
 

Japanese Main Site

Japanese Main Site
むう&ぴょんこの天邪鬼探検隊

Translation

Popular article ranking (the last 7 days)

Popular article ranking (the last 30 days)

Popular article ranking (All term)

QooQ